You searched for:
Search Words: "Assistive", "technology"
Your search returned 9 results.
- Choi H, Bjornson KF, Fatone S, Steele K. 2015. "Using musculoskeletal modeling to evaluate the effect of ankle foot orthosis tuning on musculotendon dynamics: a case study." Disability and rehabilitation. Assistive technology.
- Chen Ke-Yu*, Harniss M, Patel S, Johnson K. 2014. "Implementing technology-based embedded assessment in the home and community life of individuals aging with disabilities: a participatory research and development study." Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology.
- Chu Y*, Brown P, Harniss M, Kautz H, Johnson K. 2014. "Cognitive support technologies for people with TBI: Current usage and challenges experienced." Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technologie.
- Morris MA, Dudgeon BJ, Yorkston K. 2013. "A qualitative study of adult AAC users' experiences communicating with medical providers." Disability and Rehabilitation. Assistive Technology.
- Chen Y, Deutsch A, DeVivo MJ, Johnson K, Kalpakjian CZ, Nemunaitis G, Tulsky D. 2011. "Current research outcomes from the Spinal Cord Injury Model Systems." Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Bamer, A.M., Connell, F.A., Dudgeon, B.J., & Johnson, K.L. 2010. "Frequency of purchase and associated costs of assistive technology for Washington State Medicaid program enrollees with spina bifida by age." Disability and Health Journal.
- Johnson, K., Bamer, A., Yorkston, K., & Amtmann, D. 2009. "Use of cognitive aids and other assistive technology by individuals with multiple sclerosis." Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology.
- Dudgeon BJ, Hoffman JM, Ciol MA, Shumway-Cook A, Yorkston KM, Chan L. 2008. "Managing activity difficulties at home: a survey of Medicare beneficiaries." Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Johnson KL, Dudgeon B, Kuehn C, Walker W. 2007. "Assistive technology use among adolescents and young adults with spinal bifida." American Journal of Public Health.
Featured Research Articles
View the latest research articles on Multiple Sclerosis written by faculty from the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine.
Volunteer to Participate in our Research Studies
The Department of Rehabilitation Medicine is looking for volunteers to participate in research studies on Multiple Sclerosis & Pain Management, and Traumatic Brain Injury.