You searched for:
Your search returned 659 results.
- Amtmann D, Bamer A, Johnson K, Ehde D, Beier M, Elzea J, Bombardier C. in press as of 10/1/2015. "A comparison of multiple patient reported outcome measures in identifying major depressive disorder in people with multiple sclerosis." Journal of Psychosomatic Research.
- Fuentes M, Thompson L, Quistberg A, Wren, H, Rhodes K, Kartin D, Kerfeld C, Apkon S, Rowhani-Rhabar A, Rivara F. 2017. "Auditing access to outpatient rehabilitation services for children with traumatic brain injury and public insurance in Washington State." Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Lubetzky-Vilnai A, McCoy SW, Price R, Kartin D. 2017. "Response to Tendon Vibration Questions the Underlying Rationale of Proprioceptive Training." Journal of Athletic Training.
- Fogelberg DJ, Allyn KJ, Smersh ME, Maitland ME. 2016. "What people want in a prosthetic foot: A focus group study." Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics.
- Jirikowic T, McCoy SW, Price R, Ciol M, Hsu LY, Kartin D. 2016. "Virtual Sensorimotor Training for Balance: Pilot Study Results for Children With Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders." Pediatric Physical Therapy.
- McGough E L, Robinson CA, Nelson MD, Houle R, Fraser G, Handley L, Jones ER, Amtmann D, Kelly VE. 2016. "A tandem cycling program: feasibility and physical performance outcomes in people with Parkinson's disease." Journal of Neurological Physical Therapy.
- Moritz CT, Ruther P, Goering S, Stett A, Ball T, Burgard W, Chudler E, Rao R. 2016. "New Perspectives on Neuroengineering and Neurotechnologies: NSF-DFG Workshop Report." IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering.
- Perazzo JD, Webel AR, McGough E, Voss J. 2016. "People living with HIV: Implications for rehabilitation nurses." Rehabilitation Nursing.
- Bjornson KF, Fatone S, Orendurff M, Stevenson R, Rashid S. 2015 (in press). "The effect of ankle-foot orthoses on community-based walking in cerebral palsy: A clinical pilot study." Pediatric Physical Therapy.
- Braun SI, Dillon E. Sheiko M, Kang M, Bjornson K, Song K. 2015. "Reliably estimating ambulatory activity in youth with arthrogryposis." Disability and Rehabilitation.
- Myers E, Davis BE, Stobbe G, Bjornson, KF. 2015. "Community and Social Participation Among Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder Transitioning to Adulthood." Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.
- Akhigbe T, Chin AS, Svircev JN, Hoenig H, Burns SP, Weaver FM, Bailey L, Carbone L. 2015. "A retrospective review of lower extremity fracture care in patients with spinal cord injury." Journal of Spinal Cord Medicine.
- Alschuler KN, Beier ML. 2015. "Intolerance of uncertainty in multiple sclerosis: shaping an agenda for future research." International Journal of MS Care.
- Alschuler KN, Kratz, AL, Ehde DM. 2015. "Resilience and vulnerability in individuals with chronic pain and physical disability." Rehabilitation Psychology.
- Amtmann D, Askew R*, Kim J*, Chung H, Ehde D, Bombardier C, Kraft G, Wu S*, Johnson K. 2015. "Pain affects depression through anxiety, fatigue, and sleep in multiple sclerosis." Rehabilitation Psychology.
- Bethel M, Bailey L, Weaver F, Le B, Burns SP, Svircev JN, Heggeness MH, Carbone LD. 2015. "Surgical compared with nonsurgical management of fractures in male veterans with chronic spinal cord injury." Spinal Cord.
- Burns M, Baylor C, Dudgeon BJ, Starks H, Yorkston K. 2015. "Asking the Stakeholders: Perspectives of Individuals With Aphasia, Their Family Members, and Physicians Regarding Communication in Medical Interactions." American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology.
- Choi H, Bjornson KF, Fatone S, Steele K. 2015. "Using musculoskeletal modeling to evaluate the effect of ankle foot orthosis tuning on musculotendon dynamics: a case study." Disability and rehabilitation. Assistive technology.
- Crane DA, Hoffman JM, Reyes MR. 2015. "Benefits of an exercise wellness program after spinal cord injury." Journal of Spinal Cord Medicine.
- Day M, Ward LC, Ehde DE, Hartoonian N, Alschuler KN, Turner AP, Kraft GH, Jensen MP. 2015. "An empirical investigation of a biopsychosocial model of chronic pain in multiple sclerosis." Clinical Journal of Pain.
- Dessotte C, Silva F, Furuya R, Ciol M, Hoffman J, Dantas R. 2015. "Somatic and cognitive-affective depressive symptoms among patients with heart disease: differences by sex and age." Revista Latino-Americana de Enfermagem.
- Donoso Brown E, Gutma K, Moritz C, Westcott McCoy S. 2015. "Understanding Upper Extremity Home Programs and the use of Gaming Technology for Persons After Stroke." Disability and Health.
- Effgen SK, McCoy SW, Chiarello LA, Jeffries L, Bush H. 2015. "Use of practice based evidence research within a study of the relationship of School-based physical therapy to student outcomes." Pediatric Physical Therapy.
- Ehde DM, Alschuler KN, Osborne TL, Hanley MA, Jensen MP, Kraft, GH. 2015. "Utilization and patients' perceptions of the effectiveness of pain treatments in multiple sclerosis: A cross-sectional survey." Disability and Health Journal.
- Furuya RK, Arantes EC, Dessotte CAM, Ciol MA, Hoffman JM, Schmidt A, Dantas RAS, Rossi LA. 2015. "A randomized controlled trial of an educational programme to improve self-care in Brazilian patients following percutaneous coronary intervention." Journal of Advanced Nursing.
- Gibson TB, Herring SA, Kutcher JS, Broglio SP. 2015. "Analyzing the effect of state legislation on health care utilization for children with concussion." JAMA Pediatrics.
- Grampurohit N, Pradhan SD, Kartin D. 2015. "Efficacy of adhesive taping as an adjunt to physical rehabilitation to influence outcomes post-stroke: a systematic review." Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation.
- Hartoonian N, Terrill A, Beier M, Turner A, Alschuler K. 2015. "Predictors of anxiety in multiple sclerosis." Rehabilitation Psychology.
- Jensen MP, Smith AE, Alschuler KN, Gillanders DT, Amtmann D, Molton IR. 2015. "The role of pain acceptance on functioning in individuals with disabilities: A longitudinal study." Pain.
- Kelly VE, Johnson CO, McGough EL, Shumway-Cook A, Horak FB, Chung KA, Espay AJ, Revilla FJ, Devoto J, Wood-Siverio C, Factor SA, Cholerton BA, Edwards KL, Peterson AL, Quinn JF, Montine TJ, Zabetian CP, Leverenz JB. 2015. "Association of cognitive domains with postural instability/gait impairment in Parkinson disease." Parkinsonism & Related Disorders.
- Levac D, Pradhan SD, Espy D, Fox E, Deutsch J. 2015. "'Kinect-ing' with clinicians: A knowledge translation resource to support decision-making about video game use in rehabilitation." Physical Therapy - Special Issue on Innovative Technologies for Rehabilitation.
- Loveless MS, Ihm JM. 2015. "Resistance exercise – How much is enough?." Current Sports Medicine Reports.
- Matsuda, PN, Taylor, C, Shumway-Cook, A. 2015. "Examining the relationship between medical diagnoses and patterns of performance on the Modified Dynamic Gait Index." .
- Matsuda, PN, Verrall, AM, Finlayson, ML, Molton, IR, Jensen, MP. 2015. "Falls Among Adults Aging With Disability." Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- McCoy, SW, Jirikowic, T, Hsu, LY, Price, R, Dellon, B, Kartin, D. 2015. "Virtual Sensorimotor balance training for children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders: Feasibility Study." Physical Therapy.
- McNalley T, Yorkston K, Jensen M, Truitt A, Schomer K, Baylor C, Molton I. 2015. "A review of secondary health conditions in post-polio syndrome: Prevalence and effects of aging." American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Milovanovic I, Robinson R, Fetz EE, Moritz CT. 2015. "Simultaneous and independent control of a brain-computer interface and contralateral limb movement." Brain Computer Interfaces.
- Mondello SE, Sunshine MD, Fischedick AE, Moritz CT, Horner PJ. 2015. "A cervical hemi-contusion spinal cord injury model for the investigation of novel therapeutics targeting proximal and distal forelimb functional recovery." Journal of Neurotrauma.
- Morgan SJ, Hafner BJ, Kelly VE. 2015. "The effects of a concurrent task on walking in persons with transfemoral amputation compared to persons without limb loss." Prosthetics and Orthotics International.
- Nagle KF, Eadie TL., Yorkston, KM. 2015. "Everyday listeners’ impressions of speech produced by individuals with adductor spasmodic dysphonia." Journal of Communication Disorders.
- Olson JD, Wander JD, Johnson LA, Sarma D, Weaver KE, Novotny EJ, Ojemann JG, Darvas F. 2015. "Comparison of subdural and subgaleal recordings of cortical high-gamma oscillations in humans." Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Pradhan SD, Scherer R, Matsuoka Y, Kelly VE. 2015. "Grip force modulation characteristics as a marker for clinical disease progression in individuals with Parkinson's disease - a case-control study." Physical Therapy - Special Issue on Innovative Technologies for Rehabilitation.
- Sanders JE, Hartley TL, Phillips RH, Ciol MA, Hafner BJ, Allyn KJ, Harrison DS. 2015. "Does temporary socket removal affect residual limb fluid volume in trans-tibial amputees?." Prosthetics and Orthotics International.
- Shumway-Cook, A Matsuda, PN, Taylor, C. 2015. "A framework for interpreting scores from the Modified Dynamic Gait Index." Physical Therapy.
- Silverman AM, Molton IR, Alschuler KN, Ehde DM, Jensen MP. 2015. "Resilience predicts functional outcomes in people aging with disability: A longitudinal investigation." Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Terrill A, Hartoonian N, Beier ML, Salem R & Alschuler K. 2015. "The 7-Item Generalized Anxiety Disorder Scale as a tool for measuring generalized anxiety in multiple sclerosis." International Journal of MS Care.
- Walden K, Bélanger LM, Biering-Sřrensen F, Burns SP, Echeverria E, Kirshblum S, Marino RJ, Noonan VK, Park SE, Reeves RK, Waring W, Dvorak MF. 2015. "Development and validation of a computerized algorithm for International Standards for Neurological Classification of Spinal Cord Injury (ISNCSCI)." Spinal Cord.
- Bjornson KF, Zhou C, Stevenson R, Christakis DA. 2014. "Walking activity patterns in youth with cerebral palsy and youth developing typically." Disability and Rehabilitation.
- Dodds C, Bjornson KF, Sweeney J, Narayanan UG. 2014. "The Effect of Supported Physical Activity on Parental-Reported Health-Related Quality of Life in Children with Medical Complexity." Journal of Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Alschuler KN, Otis JD. 2014. "An examination of the impact of posttraumatic stress disorder on the classification of pain as mild, moderate, or severe in a sample of veterans with chronic pain." Psychological Services.
Featured Research Articles
View the latest research articles on Assistive Technology written by faculty from the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine.
Volunteer to Participate in our Research Studies
The Department of Rehabilitation Medicine is looking for volunteers to participate in research studies on Multiple Sclerosis & Pain Management, and Traumatic Brain Injury.