University of Washington

Department of Rehabilitation Medicine

Master of Science Degree (MS)
Tuition & Financial Aid

Tuition information can be found on the University of Washington Graduate Tuition and Fees website.

Although most students work part-time while completing their Master of Science (MS) degree, financial aid can also help to finance your education. Information on financial assistance can be obtained from the UW Financial Aid Office website.

To learn more about the Master of Science program and pathways, please explore the links below:

© Copyright 2000-2018 University of Washington